Funerals are, and should be, specific to the requirements of the family of the deceased.
At Benedict Funerals we pride ourselves on offering the funeral you want at exceptional value for money.
You decide exactly what it is you want, after taking into account the cost of each item, for examples:
- Do you want a traditional hearse and one or two limousines to follow behind it?
- Would you prefer a horse drawn hearse?
- Or do you want a motor cycle hearse?
- Perhaps you want your loved one buried at sea?
- Do you want a basic coffin or a high class coffin or an eco friendly coffin or perhaps you want a casket?
- Do you want an organist or singer to perform at the service?
- Do you want a cremation or burial?
- Do you want a memorial head stone?
- Do you want flowers?
- Do you want us to arrange light refreshments at a reception venue, for after the funeral?
- Do you want memorial cards to send to friends and relatives?
- Do you want Order of Service leaflets?
- Do you have other special requirements?
- Do you want your loved one to be embalmed?
- Do you want the funeral to include a religious service at a church or synagogue or mosque or a temple?
Please discuss with us your exact requirements. We will tell you up front, and in writing, exactly what everything will cost.
Our aim is to be the lowest priced funeral service in Bedfordshire and North Hertfordshire, without compromising on quality. Our standards are genuinely high, just look at what people are saying about us;
At a time when you need someone to take care of things; Peter, Joseph and their team really exceeded our expectations. Clearly, organising a funeral is something that most of us dread and Benedict Funeral Directors helped us immensely. Peter led the service on the day and showed our family the utmost respect, patience, consideration and kindness that one could ever wish for.
Finally, as cost is always a concern; Benedict Funeral Directors are very reasonably priced and never once attempted to sell us anything that we didn’t need.
I personally could not rate them any higher.
Keith Flanagan, November 2014
Financial help with the cost of a funeral
Under certain circumstances help with the cost of a funeral may be available. Click on the links below for details.