Benedict Funeral Directors is located so close to Langford it makes our funeral home in Henlow Camp the ideal choice. Our funeral home is very modern in appearance, with a light friendly appearance. Add to that our Chapel of Rest, meeting room and on site mortuary room and you will know your loved one is in good hands.
We are here to help and advise
Don’t over pay for the funeral that’s the message we want people to learn. Prices really do vary and in some case they vary by major money (by over £1000 in some cases). So before you instruct any funeral company do your own price comparison. All you have to do is this;
- Pick as many local funeral companies as you can find
- Phone every one of them
- Make certain you ask for the exact same type of funeral, do not vary it or prices will not be a true comparison
Langford Funeral Options
Our funeral home, address is 1 Bedford Road, Henlow, Beds, SG16 6DR
Langford is usually served by one of four Crematoriums;
- North Herts Crematorium (Holwell, near Hitchin) . This is a fairly new crematorium and Benedict Funeral Directors Ltd funeral parlour in Henlow is actually on the same road.
- Stevenage Crematorium, or to give it it’s correct name Harwood Park Crematorium, which is located just outside Stevenage on the Watton Road and rests in its own beautifully landscaped gardens.
- The Third crematorium is to be found in Luton; Vale Cemetery & Crematorium. The address is Vale Cemetery & Crematorium, The Vale, Butterfield Green Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 8DD. Whilst Luton Crematorium is older than the Stevenage Crematorium, it is beautifully maintained and presented. Luton Borough Council has spent a large sum of money up dating this crematorium
- The forth crematorium is Bedford Crematorium, located at 104 Norse Road, Bedford, MK41 0RL, for families requiring a slightly larger facility than that offer at Stevenage and Luton; (for funerals whereby a very large amount of people are expected to attend).
Of course cremation is not the only option; there are different cemeteries available for burial, (as opposed to being cremated). Benedict funeral Directors are more than happy to discuss this with you.
St. Andrews parish church in Langford (Church of England) and St. Mary’s parish church in Henlow were brought together by Royal Assent in 1997. St. Mary’s in Henlow has an extended graveyard, which is well maintained and in use.
We offer a 24 hour service 7 days a week
Call us on 01462 337684 .
Members of the Funeral Directors Register