A Family Protection Trust arranged by Benedict Funeral Directors Ltd offers complete protection for your home and assets, which means you can leave more of your inheritance to loved ones, saving them money, time and worry.
What it does
A Family Protection Trust is a Trust that is set up, which you place your assets into, protecting them from future circumstances and any potential legal costs that may occur, for example probate, children’s inheritance tax or children being disinherited as a result of remarriage.
You remain in complete control. You can continue to use your assets as you normally would – for example, you may wish to move home or invest your money into something else such as shares. Your Will remains valid and in force according to your wishes and you can update or change this whenever you wish.
Complete asset protection
- When you pass away, your estate will be distributed immediately, which means there is no need for probate; a process which is both lengthy and expensive.
- Your Will is carried out by Trustees acting only in your interests and your instructions
- Beneficiaries’ current circumstances are taken into account by your Trustees to ensure your wishes are fulfilled
- Your children can continue to use the Trust to protect their own assets
How much does it cost?
- Please contact us for prices
The Family Protection Trust includes a Will per individual.