For those of you who wish to cover all aspects of the funeral, including a high quality coffin, additional transport provision for relatives or friends, and a full listing of floral tributes.
The Exclusive Way – Plan Benefits
- The most comprehensive plan, full personalised options available
- Hearse plus two limousines leaving from family home, listing of floral tributes
- Full viewing facilities and service out of office hours
The Exclusive Way – Plan Features
- The funeral director’s services
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- Advice on the Certification and Registration of Death, and related documentation
- Provision of a High Quality Coffin
- Local conveyance of the deceased from the place of death within mainland UK to a suitable resting place within 15 miles
- The care of the deceased prior to burial or cremation
- The use of a chapel of rest, or rest rooms and service rooms, or the conveyance of the deceased to a suitable location for viewing arrangements
- The provision of a hearse and two limousines for the service at a local church, cemetery or crematorium
- Cremation or burial where locally available
- Fees payable to doctors and clergy
- Each plan also includes an allowance to cover the third party costs that are not within your funeral director’s control. These include the fees for the crematorium, doctors and clergy. Only if these costs were to increase more than the growth of the plan might there be a balance to pay at the time of the funeral.
The Exclusive Way – Plan Costs
To request a Brochure, please click HERE.
To purchase a plan, or for further information, please contact us.