For those of you who wish a more traditional approach; including a superior coffin, the use of a chapel of rest, and transport provision for close relatives or friends.
The Traditional Way – Plan Benefits
- A more comprehensive plan and the most popular, personalised options available
- Hearse plus one limousine leaving from family home
- Full viewing facilities and service out of office hours
The Traditional Way – Plan Features
- The funeral director’s services
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- Advice on the Certification and Registration of Death, and related documentation
- A Superior Coffin, suitable for burial or cremation
- Local conveyance of the deceased from the place of death within mainland UK to a suitable resting place within 15 miles
- The care of the deceased prior to burial or cremation
- The provision of a hearse and limousine for the service at a local church, cemetery or crematorium
- Cremation or burial where locally available
- Fees payable to doctors and clergy
- The use of a chapel of rest, or rest rooms and service rooms, or the conveyance of the deceased to a suitable location for viewing arrangements
- Each plan also includes an allowance to cover the third party costs that are not within your funeral director’s control. These include the fees for the crematorium, doctors and clergy. Only if these costs were to increase more than the growth of the plan might there be a balance to pay at the time of the funeral.
The Traditional Way – Plan Costs
To request a brochure, click HERE.
To purchase a plan, or for further information, please contact us.